Monday, July 14, 2008

Playing at Home


Another busy weekend! Friday night Mommy and Daddy loaded up Daddy's Envoy with garage sale stuff. I barely fit in myself! We took it all over to Grandma Ruth's house to price it and set it up. We didn't leave until after 10 o'clock! Saturday, while Mommy went to a baby shower, Daddy and I headed for Grandma Ruth's again to help Aunt Priscilla, cousin Anna and Grandma man the sale. Someone offered to buy me! But Daddy wouldn't hear of it. I didn't nap much that day. After we ate Monical's pizza and headed home we all went to bed early.
Mommy got me ready for church Sunday. I listened to Daddy play bass then got fussy because I was tired but wouldn't let myself fall asleep. After church Mommy took me to Walmart where I fell asleep in the cart. But 20 minutes later when we got home, I woke up again. I take a lot of cat-naps; that's what Mommy and Daddy call them. Later we went to Uncle Evan & Aunt Emily's to see them and cousin Isaiah. They played games, and I played with some of Isaiah's old toys (when I wasn't fussy). I only took a short nap there, too!
Today I'm back home playing with my own toys. I like my exersaucer (if only I could figure out how to get that butterfly to come off)! I took a really good nap this afternoon - first one since Friday. Mommy thinks it's good for me to sleep, but I don't want to miss out on anything!

No comments: