
Mommy decided a few weeks ago that it was time for me to eat more than just formula. She began with rice cereal. It took me a few times to get the hang of eating with a spoon, but I do pretty good now. After I figured it out, I got bananas. And after a few days of bananas, Daddy broke out the sweet potatoes! Yummy. There aren't too many Mathewsons who like sweet potatoes. Grandma, Daddy, my cousin Erin and I like them. And so does my cousin Ben's girlfriend, Nicole. We'll just have a party together! I've also eaten peaches and squash. I'm getting better and better at eating with a spoon but I'm still pretty messy. Yesterday at my checkup, Dr. Beaty told Mommy she could let me eat part of a goldfish cracker so I could begin to get used to dry food. All I know is that as soon as my tooth comes in. . . watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment