I've been rolling from my tummy to my back for a while now, but it took some extra time for me to be able to roll the other way. A little over a week ago, I figured it out. There's no stopping me now! Mommy spread out a big blue blanket for me to roll around on and play with my toys. I usually roll in the same direction every time so I end up almost in the kitchen. Then she comes over, picks me up and puts me back at the other end of the blanket so I can do it all over again. I'm learning to like playing by myself now that I'm a little more mobile. I get into a crawling position or at least really close to it, but I haven't figured out how to get anywhere like that yet! 
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment