Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chicago

I went to downtown Chicago yesterday. I took my first train ride when we took the train from Libertyville to Union Station. Then we went to Giordano's Pizzaria. They are supposed to have really good pizza. Mommy and Daddy liked it, but I didn't get any. Then I took my first boat ride. We took a boat on the Chicago River to Navy Pier where Mommy and Daddy, Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Steve, and Erin, Manny, Anna, Ben, Nicole and Luke and I walked around. I don't remember it because I slept the whole time in my stroller. Then we walked up Michigan Ave. to the Water Tower Mall and then all the way back to Union Station. Daddy pushed me the whole way! He did a good job. Then we took the train back to Libertyville. It was a fun day. I took a long nap and everybody enjoyed being outside. Here's a picture of me looking out the window of the train:

No comments: