Friday, June 27, 2008

Six Months Old And Back In Cyberspace



Wow! I turned 6 months old yesterday! Sorry I haven't blogged or updated my website in a while. There's lots to do when you are six months old, like learning to eat solid food, learning to roll over and staying cute! I've got lots to tell you about and I'll catch you up in future posts. Daddy did a complete redesign of my website and blog. It will make it easier for me to post things and Mommy will be able to help me now. I hope you like it!

Right now I am getting ready for a trip to Libertyville to see my Uncle Steve, Aunt Priscilla and my cousins, Erin, Anna, Ben and Luke. Plus Ben's girlfriend, Nicole, is going up with us. We are going mini-golfing tonight (I wonder if Daddy will let me swing the putter?) and then to downtown Chicago and Navy Pier tomorrow. I will try to get Mommy and Daddy to take lots of pictures! And maybe I can write a blog post when we are up there.

Thanks again for reading!

No comments: