Friday, April 11, 2008

Road Trip 2!


We got to go to Uncle Steve and Aunt Priscilla’s again! Yeah! It’s always fun there. Daddy went to hear some lectures at Trinity International University and also to attend a debate. He says he learned a lot. But he doesn’t look any smarter to me. Mommy and I hung out together at Uncle Steve’s and Aunt Priscilla’s house.

It rained almost all weekend but on Wednesday, Aunt Pris, Mommy, me and Luke’s dog Titan went for a walk. Titan was excited too! I almost got clothes-lined by his leash a couple of times!

My cousin Erin and her boyfriend Manny came over just so they could see me. Erin likes to hold me. I didn’t think she would ever give me back to my Mommy! Uncle Mark came all the way from Nebraska to see me! While he was there he attended the lectures and debate with Daddy and Uncle Steve. I wish that my cousins Katelyn and Todd could have come with their Daddy--they were jealous that Uncle Mark got to hold me and they didn’t.

No comments: