
Driving wears me out! Even though I don’t have to drive. Mommy and Daddy put me in the car seat every time we go somewhere even though I asked to sit up front where I can see better. I usually cry when they first put me in it, but I like the movement of the car so by the time we are headed down the road I’m happy and shortly thereafter I fall asleep. Sometimes I will stay asleep in my car seat even after we stop. Like today, when we got home from church I stayed asleep for 20 minutes.
I also like my stroller. I really like when Daddy pushes it fast. We don’t do that much because he is out of shape. Yesterday, we went to the Shoppes at Grand Prairie and Daddy and Mommy pushed me around and I got to see lots of new stuff. Grandma Mathewson met us there and we got to go eat at FlatTop Grill. Come to think of it, I didn’t get any noodles! I just drank my same old formula. Oh well, someday. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment