Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Road Trip!


My very first road trip. I had to take Mommy and Daddy along since they know how to drive. They took my Grandma Mathewson with us. We went to see my Uncle Steve, Aunt Priscilla and cousins Erin, Anna, Ben and Luke. Plus Erin’s boyfriend Manny, Anna’s boyfriend Grant and her friend Rhonda were there. They live in Libertyville, IL.

My cousin Erin hadn’t seen me since I was just a few days old. She hadn’t had a chance to hold me either. I’m so much bigger than when she first saw me.

It was a fun weekend. I entertained everybody with my funny faces and funny noises. I slept in my brand new pack and play. Actually, Daddy says I tried to sleep. . . . Most of the time I slept in somebody’s arms. There was always somebody who wanted to hold me!

We went to church on Sunday and I got to hear Uncle Steve preach. I was a good boy but I did set my monitor off twice during Uncle Steve’s sermon! I thought it was time for him to be done!

We stayed through the Superbowl and then left to come home. It was snowing and the roads were bad. It took Daddy six hours to drive home. I did good in my car seat. I hardly made a peep. We did stop at a gas station around midnight and Mommy took me out of my car seat to feed me. We got home about 3 o’clock on Monday morning.

I can’t wait to see them again.

No comments: