Friday, February 15, 2008

A Day Out


Yesterday was a busy day.

Daddy got up early and helped me make a Valentine’s Day card for Mommy. He traced my hand and then helped me write my name on the card. I think Mommy liked it.

Then I went to see Daddy at work. I met all his coworkers. They thought I was pretty cute. Daddy showed me his office and tried to make me do some work! No way! I’m too little.

After that, I went and visited Grandma Robertson at her work while Mommy went to the store to get some groceries.

Then Mommy took me to see Dr. Beaty again. We’re becoming good friends. He said I was still doing well. He was surprised how much weight I was gaining. I weighed 7 lbs 9oz. I am gaining about an ounce and a half a day. No longer do Mommy and Daddy have to fortify my milk with extra calories. I drink about 3 oz every feeding. I also got a little taller. I’m 19 inches long now!

Finally it was back home where I promptly went to sleep!

No comments: