I may get to go home soon. I’m starting to eat more. Sometimes I’m still not coordinated enough but everybody says I’ll figure it out. I’m going to try taking a bottle every time someone feeds me. If I can do that for two days in a row then I get to go home.
Daddy tried to feed me yesterday. He didn’t do so good a job. Mommy’s better. But if I get hungry enough I’ll take a bottle from Daddy.
Daddy and Grandma Mathewson took a CPR class yesterday. Mommy doesn’t need to since she’s a nurse. Grandpa and Grandma Robertson took the class on Monday. Now everybody knows what to do if I stop breathing.
My favorite part of yesterday was finding my thumb. I was getting hungry and the nurse hadn’t brought my food yet so I did the next best thing. I sucked my thumb. It made me feel better. Grandma and Daddy thought it was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment