Saturday, January 26, 2008

Home at Last!


I made it! I’m home! Mommy and Daddy brought me home about 8:30 last night. It was cold outside but they put lots of blankets on me to keep me warm.

The nurses measured me before they let me go. I weighed 2500 grams (5lbs 8ozs) and was 46cm long (18in).

The first thing I did when I got home was eat! Then I laid down in my new bed. It’s a lot bigger than my bed at the hospital.

I still have to eat every 3 hours so Mommy and Daddy got up during the night to feed me. I didn’t sleep real well (and neither did Mommy or Daddy). I think it was because I was circumcised yesterday and I also had a shot to protect me from RSV. Hopefully I’ll do better today and tonight and Mommy and Daddy can get some sleep.

No comments: